Camera Plus has seen itself updated to v4.1 and the new version further polishes this App Store favorite. Coinciding with the release of iOS 8, Camera Plus with AirSnap came out with a brand new experience that would change the way you and I shoot photos and videos. With newly announced features like Handoff, Extensions etc. making their way into the app, it went on to feature in App Stores around the world. We couldn’t be any happier and none of this would’ve been possible without your patronage. So a massive thanks to all users!
Moving on, v4.1 brings subtle changes to should further streamline the entire experience. Some of the major improvements include support for ‘Focus Pixels’ on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Touch ID support to lock and unlock captures on the iPad mini 3 and iPad Air 2 and other under-the-hood changes that you’ll notice when using the app. We hope you people update ASAP and take the app out for a spin. Do let us know if you come across any bugs or issues. We shall incorporate them in the upcoming update.
– Ability to rotate Text applied on images using gestures
– Supports ‘Focus Pixels’ for smooth video recording on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
– Touch ID support for iPad mini 3 and iPad Air 2 when accessing the Private Folder
– When using Camera Plus in Photos Extension, the status shows you the features already applied
– UI and UX improvements
– The Volume shutter is enabled by default
– Single tap and long tap gestures to zoom in AirSnap
– It’s now easier to exit preview on the remote camera – pinch, pan, rotate and single-tap gestures
For the full list of changes, please visit Camera Plus with AirSnap on the App Store.
If you haven’t given Camera Plus a shot yet, you’re missing out! We’ve always got an ear out for anything you have to say. Please reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Linkedin. Oh, and if you’re enjoying the app, do rate us on the App Store 😉